XyWrite mode of NB

David B. Garwood wrote:

I, too, am good for $200-300 with the features listed.  We do need windows fonts and printers to work, and certainly the ability to use our old word processing files without messing around.  The problem with that is the 8.3 file names and how that gets translated.  (I use the extension for a persons initials for my probate files :)

Has anyone thought of using a "go fund me" account (or something like that) ?

Yes and yes. Yes, I thought of "go fund me" but it was a bit too complicated for me. Yes it handles long filenames fine. And it has no 64k memory limit for things like XPL. Here are two screen shots:

We are only at the halfway mark now, so be patient.