RE: Xy-Word Conversion

Patricia
How do you get footnotes and endnotes to carry over accurately. The only way I can make that work
using the XY4 filters is to convert to RTF and then import that into Word. However RTF does not
appear to recognise more than one set of either footnotes or endnotes and I have recently required
both in one document. I can do the conversion using WordPerfect and then importing the Wordperfect
file into Word but that is a laborious route. If you can manage it with the Hungarian filters,
please tell me how.

Paul Breeze