RE: Clipboard and XyDos (was xy windows)

One minor addendum: Since most of us presumably prefer the keyboard to the
mouse, it's worth noting that all of this can be done with the keyboard.
Specifically,

1.	Instead of clicking on the MSDOS icon in the UL corner of the DOS
box, use ALT-spacebar.
2.	Then type "E" followed by "K" (the underlined letters in the
dropdown menus instead of clicking on "Edit" and "Mark."
3.	To select text with the keyboard, first use the cursor keys to move
to the beginning of the desired block. Then use SHIFT+cursor keys (typically
the "right" and "down" cursor keys) to complete selection of the block.

Jeff Daskin