Re: XyWin Keyboards

SysOp:

No, you have not made things more confusing. It would go against my
Libertarian instincts to expect you to "give something away." I surely do not
expect you to write custom programs for free (although providing such a service
on a flat fee basis might not be a bad idea). But I do think that bundling
such a few specific routines onto the program that all users receive might not
be such a bad idea at all. I used the example of a routine that unembeds
footnotes as an example of something university press people have to deal with
all the time.

Hey, look. If somebody down there is really interested in hearing from me I
will be happy to jump on a Metroliner and go down and talk to your guys.

Anyway, I am glad you will still be checking in!

Leslie Bialler, PC Systems Mgr. Columbia University Press 212-666-1000 X7109