Re: Your two questions [was Re: XyWrite hangs on quitting]

> Reply to note from fegehrke@xxxxxxxx Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:29:48 +0000
>
> > I have two questions:
> [first question answered off-list]
>
> > 2. I saw the reference to Xywrite 4 and wonder what that
> > is. I use the dos v3 and never got the windows version. How
> > is this v4 obtained and what features does it add?
>

> Xy4 came out in 1993 (actually in 1991, as Signature).

If that's the case, I have Signature. I bought it and
never installed it when the IBM deal fell thru and I
thought there was no point to installing something that
had no future. Little did I know that the publisher
of XyWrite would also go belly up!
//