Re: Xy under WIN on a laptop, redux {was Re: WinXP/ME}

At 10/28/01 11:09 PM, you wrote:
I have a copy of win98 and winME at home that I can probably put on this laptop...if I get to the point of fdisk-ing the whole shebang (as I don't think I can downgrade in windows???)....and I'm getting very close.
I hope this isn't a foretaste of what's in store for me when I get my new
laptop! I wonder if it is even possible to downgrade the version of Windows
and still have it work on the latest laptops? Wouldn't it be better to have
a separate partition for the separate OS? I truly hope there is some viable
way of working this out under XP. I can't believe that there isn't.