Re: Xy under WIN on a laptop, redux {was Re: WinXP/ME}

Norman,
Most of them do come with the software backup disk. With IBM Thinkpad, the backup "disk" is an invisible directory that holds all of the files needed for W2000. I believe all of the driver files are located in one directory also. I think I'm going to have to contact support for more information about how this works.

Mimi
When you get a computer with W2000 or XP, do they come with a backup disk,
in case you want to change the hard drive or reinstall for some other reason?

Norman