booklets

Dear Techs:
   I have a version 4.11 xywrite which I run on windows 3.11. I want to
make a booklet which I can print out as two columns on a landscaped page.
Then I can fold the page in half and end up with four printed pages on each
sheet of paper. I can do this only if I make a mock-up booklet first, then
copy and paste the columns in the
correct order. If I make any changes in the text, I have to go through the
entire cut and paste routine all over again. The whole process could be
automated if there was a method of identifying columns then writing the
formula to assign them to the correct sides of the correct pages. Is there
any way to do this? Please send me advice or a program that will do this.

           Thank you,

           Sheldon Carnes