Re: U2 not loaded

Carl Distefano wrote:

> That said, the simplest way to add programs (frames) to U2 is to
> DeFine the frame or frames to be added, and then to issue
> ADD2U2. ADD2U2 edits U2 for you, then launches LOADHELP to
> re-LOAD it.

Hi Carl,

Please excuse if I'm a bit behind on this (likely), but does ADD2U2
offer any choice as to where the added frames get positioned ? I like
to keep any additions | changes | experimental frames grouped in one
discrete section that I can quickly find and return to. That is why I
have been doing this by hand, so far.

Jordan