Re: XPL (for R. J. Holmgren): PS

Robert: I wrote that my solution for searching the function
symbols that involve ascii 255 (WL and $B)--using R0 NO BD
BD--makes no sense. Omitting the extraneous NO makes every kind
of sense. R0 BD BD is quite adequate. I should add that when I
wrote the program I was using v3.52, so had no string parsing
available. Also, to give the credit due, for me writing it for
any version would have been out of the question without "XyWrite
Revealed."
   --Annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc