XPL (FOR ROBE

XY-> K.:
XY-> example, I share users' dissatisfaction with the draft mode, but as I have
 -> clearly stated, fixing it would require major redesign of the product, and

Changing the font call from system.ini to win.ini should not
entail a major redesign.

(The call to system.ini was only supposed to be for Window titles and the like.)

The programmer(s) who did the original call, of course, may balk
at having to admit making a mistake and may complain and find
excuses--or may simply be incompetent in terms of Windows programming.

But it is straightforward.

The big problem would be getting rid of the Speedo fonts and the
present XyWin character setup. Now that would be a major
redesign. But what's the point of a "common interface" when the
XyWin character list is off the wall?

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx