Re: U2 glitches

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Tue, 13 Jun
2000 15:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

-> ...me too. Same crash, same screen. And, Carl, it hapens when the
-> inf file is called by using index.
->
-> I think it has to do with the formatfootnotes stuff.

Could you be more specific, Harry?

-> It's repeatable: do index then search for Fmark and
-> screen down a while.

I can't replicate it (the crash). I page through the file at top
speed (leaning on PgDn or PgUp), no problem.

-> But hey, who's complaining?

Hey, I'd complain, if I were you! If my session crashed every time
I reached a certain point in a certain file? Damn straight, I'd
complain.

Complain to whom, is the question. If it's U2's fault, we'll fix it
(assuming it's fixable). If it's you-know-who's fault, complain to
you-know-who.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/