Re: U2 glitches

Reply to note from Judith Davidsen  Tue, 13
Jun 2000 19:21:04 -0400

-> I usually launch Xywrite from the windows run box using
-> c:\xy4\editor.exe. Same thing on the occasions I launch from a
-> dos prompt. No switches.

No, no, that won't do. Could some kindly soul jump in and explain
to Judith how to create a shortcut to XyWrite on the Win98 desktop?
(Harry?) I'm working in OS/2 here, so I'm at a disadvantage. I do
know that, once you have your shortcut, you can right-click on it to
get to Properties, and then make the needed changes to the memory
configuration and to your command to launch Xy.

Explicit, step-by-step instructions for creating a shortcut on the
desktop? Anyone?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/