Re: Xy on XP

Harry Binswanger wrote:
I wonder if screen resolution is an issue. My laptop screen can't go above 1280 x 800, and my external monitor tops out at 1280 x 1024.
Well, mine is a 15-inch LCD, running at 1024X768 (the native res. for this LCD). Higher than that, and I shouldn't be able to see anything. (Higher resolution, somewhat counter-intuitably, results in smaller characters.) But when one is in Windowed mode, surely one is running at DOS's 640X480?

Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx