[no subject]

I'm experimenting with UNDO2. It doesn't quite work yet, so I must have
done something wrong in the install. I will fix this tomorrow. Right now, I
have two questions:

1. UNDO.TXT states: "Do NOT command UnDo or ReDo when *editing* LOADed and *indexed* Helpfiles (U2, DLG)! You WILL crash those files, and probably your session too." I'm using the $K method. Just to be perfectly clear: is it all right to edit with keys that have $K loaded onto them, provided I don't command UnDo or ReDo?

2. KUD works only with the $T method? How do I turn off UNDO2 when I'm using the $K method? And how do I re-activate it?

Thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx