R: Chiozzi Andrea the sole Italian using XyWrite?

Andrea,
surprise! You are not the sole Italian people using XyWrite. I'm another
Italian user. May be there are not other Italian people on the list, but I
can confirm that XyWrite is not completely unknown in Italy.
Having worked for a company who supplied technology for newspapers, I can
confirm that in the recent past a lot of newspapers were using XyWrite
III+, and that many journalists were using it tailored to perfectly match
the space reserved for the story on the page of the newspaper. Once
written, the stories were sent to the main editorial system using a modem.
I don't know how many of them are today using XyWrite III+, as now I'm
working for a different company, but I'm sure it is not completely disused.
Ciao.
Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx

N. B. From the same address of your message (boxand@xxxxxxxx: your e-mail
adress?) I received also the following message:
"Questo messaggio Vi e'stato inviato perche' ritenuto di Vs. interesse.
Se, al contrario, Vi e' pervenuto per errore,
Vi preghiamo di ignorarlo ed accettare le nostre scuse.
Per evitare di ricevere in futuro messaggio dello stesso
contenuto potete inviarci una email vuota indicando
RIMUOVI come soggetto."
(Translation for the list: "This message has been sent to you as we think
it is interesting for you. If it is arrived to you due to an error, please
accept our excuses and ignore it. To avoid a future reception of a message
of the same kind, pls answer to us sending an empty message which subjet
RIMUOVI. Thanks!")
What it means? I suspect it is better not to answer...