Re: XyDos 4.17: is quirky text define fixed?

I've noticed stuff like that with 4.16. The last part of a sentence will
suddenly be paginated to a new page, even when the existing page is
nowhere full. Or changes to existing text don't show up until the cursor
is moved some distance awy with one of the four corner cursor keys.

Sometimes, if I store the document and reload it, the problem goes away.
Other times, that doesn't help but the problem will go a way a few
minutes later, seemingly of its own accord.

--Marv Katz