Re: XyDos 4.17: is quirky text define fixed?

>I've noticed stuff like that with 4.16. The last part of a sentence will
>suddenly be paginated to a new page, even when the existing page is
>nowhere full. Or changes to existing text don't show up until the cursor

 I think that is similar to what I was calling the "double page lines"
pain, which seems to gone in 4.17.
 However, I just had to send a 26 page paper thru e-mail yesterday, and
trying to get it to format correctly with either "printf/as" or "tyf" (after
going to have to try it using an older version, llke 4.12 or something,
because I definitely think I had better results before. Using printf/as
created a total disaster, with the page divided into weird angled lines
kiddykorner across the page. Like if you took paragraph breaks and angled
them and made the paragraphs into triangles and trapazoids. Maybe thats the
electromagnetic effect from the spinning blades of the black helios hovering
over my house, and they are called by the printf/as command beaming up out
of my computer, eh?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!