Re: Xy + Win98--any hope?

>Can Xy 4 (DOS) be used on a fast machine with Win 98?

A couple of months ago our MIS department set up a couple of computers
with Win95 and Win98 so we could test Xy4. In addition, these computers
were also running Netware's Client 32, which had caused some keyboard
glitches with Xy3. I don't know the exact specs of these machines, but I
know they were not 486's--at least a Pentium.

Result:
Xy4 ran fine in both Win95 and Win98. Now, I wouldn't post my conclusion
in a scientific journal, because I didn't test every function and command
exhaustively. But I'm familiar enough with Xy (used it for over 7 years
and also done lots of programming) that I could see that what was
supposed to happen was happening. Everything I did try worked the way it
was supposed to. No glitches.

For what it's worth. . . .

Timothy Olson
Marketing Services Technical Coordinator
Tyndale House Publishers
(630) 668-8310
(630) 668-8311(FAX)
Timothy_Olson@xxxxxxxx