OT Question.

 To anyone who knows the answer:

 I wonder if I can ask an Off Topic question. I ran a small
 DOS programme this morning, that I've run many times before
 with no problems. However it misbehaved this morning. It's
 a little programme called TODAY. What it does is inform me
 which files have been modified since a time interval that I
 specify. Well, this morning, it started and listed a certain
 number of file, and the concluding line was "runtime error
 202...". I've never seen this in the past. What has gone
 wrong? I looked up the meaning of the "warning" on the net,
 and it seems harmless. But, should I be concerned? and why
 I am suddenly seeing this message?

 M.W. Poirier