Reporter for...?

JD>Another question about my impending equipment upgrade. I currently
JD>use XyWrite 4 /DOS almost as a shell; it's loaded all the time, and I
JD>shell to my dialer dozens of times a day (I'm a reporter...). With my
JD>386SX, each shell to the dialer takes about 2.5 seconds.

Hi James, sorry I don't know enough to advise you on the above. I am using
XY3DOS with a 386, and I just go to windows to dial. But it sounds like you
don't want to wait that long, if you're already impatient at 2.5 seconds. (Why
are you men always in such a hurry?)

I'm curious about your work. I'm also a reporter, for Today's Sunbeam, the
Salem County, NJ daily. It sounds like you're doing a ton of writing, or are
you sending out other people's stuff besides your own? Or are you doing a lot
of briefs, police stuff, etc.? The only time I complete that many items in one
day is when I work Saturdays and I'm all alone at the office. Then I usually
cover two events, do police, fire, and obits, and finish up a couple of things
I started during the week.

So what paper do you write for? Have I seen you posting on CompuData? I know
I've seen your name.....or was it the Inquirer? Fill me in before I die of
curiosity!

.....COol MOther reesa.marchetti@xxxxxxxx
---
 * CMPQwk 1.4 #1699 * Vulgarity: The conduct of others.