Re: e: ansi (OT)

There are a couple of good Firefox add-ons that help a lot with
saving webpages.
One is Scrapbook which is adept at saving lots of a webpage
(including options about how deep to borrow and what kinds of links
(jpgs, ...) to save. Handy.
 For bibliographic purposes look at Zotero, which works quite nicely.