Re: VIRUS WARNING (dubious) for XYWRITE digest

> Doesn´t have to be Linux. Just stay away from Microsoft Outlook, disable
> the stupid Windows scripting host, and you will be perfectly alright with
> Windows.
> Surely I can not be the only person on the planet who slowly is getting
> pissed off about this never-ending virus hysteria?

The only WIN I have on this system is NT, and -- to give you an idea -- the last
time I booted into NT has to be 2 1/2 weeks ago. So this question is coming from
someone with (arguably) sub-par Windows knowledge. I always steered clear of
Outlook, so that isn't a factor. What is the WIN scripting host (is this
anything to do with Win-Basic, or Active-X ?), and how would I make sure it is
disabled . . . if in fact it ever was enabled here ?

Jordan