Quark solution questionable

Back at the end of December, I regaled the list with a
solution for getting Xywrite files translated into Quark.

Just in case anyone was planning to use this technique, I
learned today that--at least for one client--in the process
of importing the file, Quark undoes the boldfacing and the
Quark operator has to use my hard copy as a guide to rebold
everything by hand.

I've decided for now that solving my client's problems is no
longer my responsibility, but I thought I should let you
know.

P.S. Leslie's trick of changing the extension to .doc still
works.

Judith Davidsen