XyWrite and Voice Recognition

>I'm curious: is anybody out there integrating (or trying
>to integrate) Xy / Dos with one of the portable voice recognition
>packages?

>Since I dictate about half my weekly writing output and
>transcribe myself, I bought Dragon's Naturally Mobile, which
>consists of the Naturally Speaking voice recognition
>software and a neat little digital recorder.

>My plan, which the guy demonstrating the system said
>would work: get my wonderful writing into Word, copy
>the entire mess to the clipboard and import into
>a XyWrite / Dos file.

I'd be curious about this too. Seems to me your scheme should work, once
you get your dictation into Word. You might want to pose your questions
on the voice recognition users' group: email to
.

Incidentally, there's a batch of info about various Dragon products (and
how to fix 'em) at http://idt.net/~edrose19/page10.html.

Peter Brown
pbrown@xxxxxxxx