Greetings

I'm never quite sure how to introduce myself except to extend a hand
and say hello. Not having that capability here, let me just say that
I am pleased to have the ability to communicate and learn on this
system. Scanning the messages I can see that you are all quite computer
literate. I wish I could say the same about myself. I need to learn a
lot about what Xywrite can (ignore typo) do for me. Is there a good,
general Xywrite manual that I can buy and get a general feel for the
possibilities of Xywrite? Too many "Xywrites" in that previous thought,
I know. My writing is slow tonight. If anyone has the name of a manual,
I'd appreciate knowing.
Vicki