RE: HOAX! Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: new virus out read & pass on] --stop sending chain letters.

Frank Heydenrych wrote:

> Just for the record, I am very computer-savvy, I use Outlook and I
> wrap myself around with all the security and antivirus protection I
> can get, and still the KAK.B worm snuck on to my machine. As Harry B
> says, go figure.

Frank,

If that's the case, why continue to use Outlook? There are all sorts
of good mail clients out there that do not have Outlook's many
faults. I have yet to hear of a compelling reason reason for using it.

Best regards,

Bill

---
William H. TeBrake
Department of History       E-Mail: tebrake@xxxxxxxx
University of Maine        Telephone: Int+1-207-581-1923
Orono, ME 04469-5774 USA     Fax: Int+1-207-581-1817