Re: XyWin

Andrew: I just got XyWin a few days ago, as Robert mentioned, and am running
it under OS/2. It's early days yet, and I haven't had a chance to run down all
the problems -- and there are a few -- but I'm in the process of preparing a
list, which I'll UL to ALL. Generally, XyWin runs well under OS/2, either in a
WinOS2 session or as a "seamless" desktop application. It's a fairly
straight-line port from Xy4 DOS -- most XPL and other customization runs as is
-- but with a perfectly dreadful screen font for non-graphics views. Anyway,
I'm not big on Windoze, but I'll let you know what I find. ... Did I hear
right? A 32-bit XyWrite? That runs under OS/2? Well, now, I'd certainly like
to hear more about *that*....