PAGE-LINE PAINS

MA-> --Marv Katz:

MA-> I only know how to postpone it: Setting either/both PL and FD to 45IN
 -> will give you four pages that are break-free. But that's the max.

Thank you, but for the time being I've switched back to draft
view with a little (and unsatisfactory) XPL to tell me the
page-line number if I'm really interested (switching to page-line
would be easier, come to think of it).

It seems to me that there's probably a way to get the p-l numbers
without the page rule, but I can't think of it.

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx