Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

There is a noticeable lag between pressing the keys and
seeing characters on the screen, but, for the time being anyway, I
can live with it.
I'll say it again - - W2K VM is the only lag-proof situation I have
found (better than Win 7-64-XP), and I am inclined to say that W2K
VMware is more lagproof than W2K VBox.
My biggest complaint was the teeny-tiny Xy window in the VM.
If you can achieve fullscreen, which is what you want, that's OK, but
you should find it easy to make any VM (that is, W2K and higher) any
size you want.
Does lag decrease in fullscreen?