Re: help re adjusting Avant Stellar keyboard

Jordan,

I am also using Avant Stellar on Win7. If you have trouble programming
it, you could try a virtual machine with W2K, which would most
definitely be compatible (I am not sure if I programmed my keyboard with
a W2K or an XP machine, the documentation mentions only Win 9X operating
systems, I am sure W2K works, though!).

As to third-party software, I am using also KBDEDIT layout drivers with
my Avant Stellar. They can accomplish everything you can do with Avant
software provided you are only using Windows. Once programmed, you can
forget about the KBDEDIT layout drivers, they do their thing so well.

http://www.kbdedit.com/

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)