Re: New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames - XyShell NOT Required

Thanks for the detailed directions on removal; I should never have
thought of first removing the width tables. I have the XyQuest AppNotes
on Creating a PT Table (#162) and Testing Width Tables (#123), but they
were both written for III; and I'm aware of your U2 routine for Width
Tables (Xyquest had one, ADDPS, and I spent hours but could NOT get it to
work, back when I had a PS printer). Does anybody know if an outfit
called InfiniType is still in business? Will search the Net, of course,
but thought someone might know. If they're gone, the fonts may be
abandonware.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx