Re: Faxing from Xy/Dos

On 01/27/97 at 05:59 PM,
  jbesser@xxxxxxxx said (in so many words):

<- The problem is that I don't have the HP driver...original disks are
<- not all readable. I tried the TTG bbs, but I couldn't find the exact
<- file you mentioned: hp4dda. I tried faxing using the ibm-x24e.prn, as
<- per instructions; that's when I got the 72 blank fax pages. Any
<- ideas?

Whoops. Sorry, the hp4dda is my customized version. Any laserjet prn file
should do. On the other hand you can use the ibm-x24e.prn if you set up
the fxprn printer object correctly on its settings page. But if you want
I can simply send you an email with a printer file attachment (e.g., a
lj3.prn plus the associated bin file).

--
                     Regards,
                     David