Underline

OK, third time's the charm. I had forgotten the syntax of UNDERLN.EXE,
and in a batch file I didn't see the error msg. Run underln.exe before
XyDOS, with command
UNDERLN ON
Then load XyDOS, command
help colors
and see what numbers display as underlined (I only saw # 9, and one
other, which was flashing, but some of my modes were invisible because of
the flaky monitor), and then insert one of those numbers after IT in
SETTINGS.DFL
If you decide to create a batch file to do this, check previous postings
about whether or not you need to specify EMS memory with your opsys.
Patricia