Re: off topic electric camera problems help needed

I have used Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery successfully using a card reader.

It is freeware from:
http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital-image-recovery.htm

Otherwise I have gone back to my trusty Win98 Norton utilities to recover crashed flash drives for
various devastated WinXP users.

Regards
Jon Inggs

  Jon Inggs                           Telephone: (012) 429-4464
  Economics Dept                      Fax:      (012) 429-3433
  PO Box 392
  UNISA
  0003

≫> Jon Longtin  2006/03/29 06:27:27 ≫>
I found and use a program "RecoverMyFiles" found at
www.recovermyfiles.com to save my bacon. Do a google search for file
recovery programs or utilities to look for others.

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
≪≪gwavasig≫≫
≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫