Re: FFN

cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
{FindFN,FindFN/*,FFN,FFN/*}
The solution was to suppress both the entries in the initial Index. So,
the associated help screen appears without any problem.

If by "suppress" you mean "delete", that's not a solution. The Index should
be complete, no pieces missing! The HELP engine is designed to pull up a full
Help screen if one is present, even if an Index entry for the frame also exists.
If you use the above header in both the Index entries and the full Help screen,
HELP FFN should pull up the Help screen.

Carl,
Excuse my poor English. I have restored the original Index entries (pasting your quoted expression) and HELP FFN doesn't pull up the Help screen. I only see the first Index entry. Anyhow, don't worry.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao