Xy4 and OS/2

Does any OS/2 Warp or 2.1 user out there know of a (non-rodent)
keystroke that TOGGLES back and forth between two windows and/or
full-screen programs? I usually run two instances of Xy4 in
addition to other programs, and it would be nice to be able to
alternate between the two Xy sessions, bypassing everything else
(including the Desktop). Alt-Esc cycles through *all*
non-minimized programs, so no cigar. Ctrl-Esc for the
Window List is what I usually use, but would that there were a
more direct way. Any suggestions?

BTW, for anyone multitasking two full-screen XyDOS sessions, I
just hit on a nice "transparent" way to distinguish between the
two sessions at a glance, while loading IDENTICAL customization
files in each: If you use a
VGA palette tool (Ralph Smith's VPT or something like it) -- and
who living in a character-based environment can do without such a
utility? -- just start each Xy session with a batch file that
loads different palettes for each window. The difference need
not be dramatic -- for instance, different colors for just the
path statement and window number, everything else the same. Come
to think of it, this would work with double sessions of *any* DOS
program, not just Xy. But there's nothing else I run two of.

Carl Distefano
70154.3452@xxxxxxxx