Re: google box

Thanks all for the patient input on my google-box query, which I have saved to
study and try out when I next surface from unclogging my inbox after time away.

Part of my problem as a cybercycler is that even what I learn quickly I often
unlearn quickly ... hence the wisdom of taking notes and squirreling them away,
sometimes confounded trying to remember where the nuts were buried.

(did someone murmur "Professor, teach thyself..."?)

    Ted Stannard, Western Washington U journalism (emeritus)