Re: Question About Ibid

SC> "unusable. Then, I got a new version of Orbis a few months a go, SC>
installed it, and discovered it ROUTINELY crashed on my computer SC> at home.
So I threw it away a second time."

Maybe it was a premonition, or maybe I'm forgetting some early warnings posted
somewhere about the first version, but for whatever reason, I steered clear of
Orbis. Guess that was a good move, huh? And it's a shame because -- having
seriously considered the purchase of ZyIndex on multiple occasions -- I would
have been a logical customer for this product.

Are you listening, TTG ??