Re: NotaBene DOS 3 question

--- Harry Binswanger  wrote:

> >Hmmm . . . I don't recall ever having to set the
> DOS
> >MODE, yet I've never had any problem getting 50
> lines
> >as my SL. That is kind of standard practice to get
> >the display usable on laptops, and I've had to do
> it
> >also for various desktop machines under Windows.
>
> Does that include XP (and Vista)?

Harry,

Hard to say. I have never touched Vista, and have no
plans to do so. For me, XP has so far been limited to
one test partition on a spare hard drive that is not
usually installed in a computer. So, my usage of it
has been very limited, so far. That may change, when
I rebuild the tower system in the not too distant
future.

 Jordan