Re: NotaBene DOS 3 question

I am convinced there is a hardware element involved too, because several members of this list report NO jerky cursor at all running in a window on XP (almost nobody, IIRC, gets it when runing full-screen). Furthermore, I have a far more jerky cursor on my W2K box than on either of three XP installations, and NONE at all on my Vista Laptop (my only Intel CPU, but others have reported smooth cursors on XP on AMD CPUs, so that's not it--at least not entirely).
Be interesting to get your take on Vista versus XP overall. Maybe OT
when the list is slow.
Michael Norman