printer hookup

Can any body help me to hook up a new printer to my XywriteIII?
    About 8 months ago, George at Xywrite/the Technology Group told
me how to download what I needed, but alas, I didn't try until just
today--and then when it wouldn't work, I tried calling at the old 410
phone number and found out that they are no longer working. I assume
this means that xywrite finally went under. (I'm a little slow.)
  But what George told me was this:
  --go to TGRP.com, go to "support" or "download," go to xywrite III
drivers and find 3LQ570.prn (and download from there).
  Well, as you probably all know, TGRP no longer hosts xywrite at all,
so I couldn't get any further than the TGRP website.
  If anyone has access to this download--and can describe what to do
in fairly simple terms (since I am a simpleton on these matters), I
would greatly appreciate it. By the way, my printer is an Epson Color
Stylus 580 and my xywrite is Xywrite III Plus, Version 3.56.
   Thank you all so much....LS