Off topic: nomen et omen (was Any way to use Xywrite as an E-mail reader?)

We could go on forever about this. I told Harry yesterday that a
colleague and I once compiled a whole World Cabinet and Academy of people
with wildly appropriate and inappropriate names, but Royal Pain takes
some sort of cake. A boss of mine once told me that in his native small
town in W.Virginia (a hilly state in the SE USA, for our cousins abroad)
the town physician was Dr. Cure and the dentist was Dr. Plate. And of
course there's that noted animal ethologist Lionel Tyger. And a Mr.
Derrick in the oil industry. And...
Patricia