xy&dosbox thanks

To all:

Thanks for the quick, helpful responses to my split screen problem.

The solution that seems to work the best is from Harry Biswanger. It uses
the commands: WIndow 1,1,1,40,21 and window 2,41,1,40,21.

The result is a split screen that works on my Vista laptop where I use a
right margin of 38. The font is large (and yellow) and so far other
xywrite commands work well.

So thanks to everyone who responded and special thanks to Harry
Biswanger.

Xywrite Forever!

regards,

ralph

rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx

57 Year Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals $3 Wrinkle Trick Angering Doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ebeae9dc8f5e94526m02vuc