Re: Wordstar Key Bindings

Shawn,
  You probably got this while I wasn't watching (my emailbox overflowed).
Just in case, here are the assignments for the basic WordStar diamond.

hold down CTRL plus:

  e        up one line
  s d = left one char  right one char
  x       down one line

  w / r   scroll down one line / scroll down one screen
 a / f =    left one word / right one word
  z / c    scroll up one line / scoll up one screen

   t  = erase word
    g = erase character
   v  = insert/overwrite toggle (? original W* assignment ?)

    y  = erase one line
    h = ? (I forget)
    b  = begin/end block define toggle

hold down CTRL + Q and

  e r = top of screen / top of file
  s d = left margin / right margin
  x c = bottom of screen / bottom of file

    y  = erase from here to end of line

There are some others, most of which I rarely used and decided not to map
to my XyW kbd file.

  -otis
Business Week