transmission error

My apologies to the list for that sizable post with Attachment. It was
sent as a private reply to a private message, the Recipient's name
appearing in the Reply field, and *not* "CCAT etc." I'm still not sure
how it jumped the fence. Either I'm clumsier than I thought, or the NS
Mail client is much worse than I thought. (Maybe both.) The message
also got truncated in places, and I know what I typed.

If there was a way to delete an errant msg. sent to this list, known to
me, I would have done so immediately. Please excuse.

Jordan