Re: Xy Win/macros, etc.

Here's a salute to Tim Baehr,
 (a) for posting his "'Master' template with many styles with bunches of
headings and text treatments in it";
 (b) for posting it in instantly readable form (when downloaded into
XyWrite, the mysterious characters ® and ¯ magically transform themselves
into guillemets) instead of Zipping it;
 (d) for including the ...¯®IV
¯®SS... sequence which, as Tim says, ensures "that the styles stack up in
expanded view. (That way, the inheritance features stand out)" -- this is a
big improvement on my procedure for revising a batch of styles, which
entailed running one pgm to insert x2 before each "®SS" and then
running another pgm to remove the unwanted s after editing;
 (c) for all his other contributions to the List, and to the WP for which
it stands. Tim, in your honour I'm going to wear my Signature T-shirt
today.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel