CONFIG.NT

Robert wrote:
But clearly, if you make that much (or more) EMS available, it is unnecessary
to use the /E switch at all -- XyWrite will simply take the maximum and use it.
So, is the bottom line: if you have EMS (and is that expanded or
extended--I can never recall), don't use the /e4192 in the shortcut?

I see that I have XMS galore, but 0 "available extended memory."
So, do you recommend that I modify CONFIG.NT to have it call EMM? Also, any recommendations re activating or not: DOSONLY and NTCMDPROMPT? I read the comments in the CONFIG.NT file, but I couldn't assess them.

Thanks for any help.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx