Re: Windows 7, again - tips and tricks

Yes, you're right, I could do that. But the LaTeX "compiler", which is
one of the programs I invoke from XyWrite, is used also by other editors
for LaTeX files that I use. And I guess I'll install the 64-bit
versions of those editors in the real Win7, so it will be more
convenient---if my understanding of the Win7/XP mode setup is
correct---to have the LaTeX compiler in Win7 too.

Martin