Re: Development Activities

>2. VB as a programming language sounds exciting. But of course you will
>continue to support XPL--and without any changes required for our existing
>programs--right???

I would like to add my support for this one. Keeping support for the
existing programming language is important.

>3. You didn't say if this is a Win95 version. And if so, will a DOS version
>be available?

If you're planning a Win95 vesrion, how about one for OS/2?  There' still
a strong need for a good wp in OS/2-land, and programming-wise the swtich
between Win95 and OS/2 Warp is not that big a deal.

Peter Feldmann
feldmann@xxxxxxxx